This mini-case is from the IT-Enabled Services Series. It is designed to be used alongside IT-Enabled Services cases (A) through (F). Case (E) describes Bechtel India Pvt. Ltd., a Bechtel subsidiary located in Gurgaon, near the outskirts of New Delhi, India. The company was established in 1994 to provide engineering, procurement, construction and support services for Bechtel offices and construction projects around the world.
IT-Enabled Services (E): Bechtel India
Click on any button below to view the available document.
Make sure you are registered and/or logged in to our site to view product documents. Once registered & approved, faculty, staff, & course aggregators will have access to full inspection copies and teaching notes for any of our materials.
If you need to make copies, you MUST purchase the corresponding number of permissions, and you must own a single copy of the product.
Electronic Downloads are available immediately after purchase. "Quantity" reflects the number of copies you intend to use. Unauthorized distribution of these files is prohibited pursuant to term of use of this website.
This product does not have a teaching note.
After reading and discussing the material, students should:
- describe appropriate business terms and principles approriate to this case,
- apply critical concepts from earlier learning to define a solution to the case,
- successfully articulate data and information in support of the solution proposed,
- critically analyze and discuss other responses and solutions to the case,
- draw lessons from the case analysis,
- generalize the learnings of this case to other business challenges and decisions in organizations other than the one analyzed in this case study,
- demonstrate leadership and scholarship in analysis.