This note focuses on corruption in international business. It defines corruption, outlines the international laws governing bribery and corruption, and discusses the different actors and tactics to combat corruption. This note can be used with its counterpart, Corruption in International Business (A).
Note on Corruption in International Business (B)
Click on any button below to view the available document.
Make sure you are registered and/or logged in to our site to view product documents. Once registered & approved, faculty, staff, & course aggregators will have access to full inspection copies and teaching notes for any of our materials.
If you need to make copies, you MUST purchase the corresponding number of permissions, and you must own a single copy of the product.
Electronic Downloads are available immediately after purchase. "Quantity" reflects the number of copies you intend to use. Unauthorized distribution of these files is prohibited pursuant to term of use of this website.
This product has a teaching note available. Available only to Registered Educators. Please login to view it.
After reading and discussing the material, students should:
- To present students with the legal definition of corruption;
- To introduce students to the complexities of corruption from multiple perspectives;
- To personalize the issues and cause students to reflect on how they would act in different situations;
- To make students aware of the classmates legitimately differ in how they approach these issues;
- To familiarize students with the various approaches to combating corruption.